Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Things Get Easier...


I am hoping that Monkey will join in the keeping of this blog, but, so far, she needs a bit more prodding. Maybe she doesn't have the time (entirely possible), but, maybe, if enough folks ask her to post on occasion (I was hoping we could alternate posts, but that might be too much to ask), maybe she'll decide to do it. Maybe not. We can only try. I hope she doesn't feel like I am putting her on the spot...or maybe that's exactly what I am trying to do. Sometimes, I am more clever than even I can determine.

So far today has been an accident-free day. I hope I don't jinx it, because yesterday was an accident-free day, also. It might be that we have turned a corner. I expect that we will regress a bit before we are totally out of the woods, but, honestly, ten days of house training, while stressful to the max at times, seems like a pretty good bargain.

On top of that, Parker rattled his crate at 4:30 this morning, which, in my book, counts as sleeping through the night. That's two straight nights for that. You can probably sense the tone of these entries changing, can't you? The only drawback is that Monkey and I have hardly seen each other in forever. I was gone this weekend, and it seems that once I get home from work, she is out the door to some or another meeting or function or lecture or whatever. I hope that we can spend some time together this weekend (even if all we do is run errands), and I know, at the very least, I owe her a birthday apple pie.

Well, I am going to stick a picture up on here and go feed the boys. It's kind of nice to say that...I wish we had some chickens, though.

1 comment:

  1. Chickens are over-rated, and they're not inclined to go on walks, either... for the record

    ReplyDelete