Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It's Almost Time


Two more days, and Monkey and I will have picked out our new pup. Nine more days, and we will be bringing him home. That's pretty exciting! I can hardly wait. It will be hard not bringing him home on Friday! There is that scene in Of Mice and Men, where Lenny tries to sneak his new pup into the bunkhouse after George tells him they are still too young. That's what Monkey and I will feel like--a couple of Lenny Small's (without the dead mice in our pockets, of course).

The breeder posted a few updated pics. You can tell that the puppies are starting to turn into individuals. It will be fun (and hard) trying to decide which one we want!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to meet the new Puppy when you bring him home! Good luck picking one out... I sure wouldn't want to be in you and Meghan's shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll look forward to meeting Parker SOON! We'll be home the weekend of the 17th! Love the picture, I wish the breeder had a live CAM to watch...

    ReplyDelete