Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Change of Plans


After further consideration and mathematical perambulations, Monkey and I have decided to delay our administration of the puppy Wonderlic testing from this Sunday to Friday, April 9. This will ensure that the puppies are developed enough to demonstrate their true personalities and penchants--at least far more than they could do at present (even the breeder admits that, right now, they are "peas in a pod"--and I don't want no peas), and it will allow the breeder to get the ball rolling on the other puppies, since we have been guaranteed "pick of the litter." Apparently, the breeder has people picking puppies up on the weekend of the 10th. That puts the puppies at about seven weeks, which seems early to me, but, that's just me. As far as our plan, Monkey and I will not bring a puppy home until the next week, the 17th.

Of course, as this current adjustment bears out, things might change, as far as dates and such are concerned. But, of course, I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. This timing sounds quite good! I'm glad you have some more time for the pups to mature before you pick your Parker. Before you know it, he'll be dashing around your house!

    ReplyDelete